The great book “Kashf ash-Shubuhaat” [كشف الشبهات] (Refutation of the Doubts) by Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Abdil-Wahhaab at-Tameemee (may Allaah have Mercy on him).
A great discussion-based explanation of affairs related to essential matters of towheed and how the grave-worshippers violate them. A timely review in the face of recent attempts to justify (or minimalize the seriousness of) the polytheistic practices of the disbelievers of pre-Islaamic Makkah.
Click the below link to Listen/ Download Mp3
- Class 01: Prelude
- Class 02: Introduction
- Class 03: The General Response to all Points of Confusion Raised by the Grave Worshippers
- Class 04: The Three Most Common Arguments of the Grave Worshippers and the Specific Replies to Them
- Class 05: Arguements of the Polytheists #4-7 Answered
- Class 06: Arguements of the Polytheists #8-10 Answered
- Class 07: Arguements of the Polytheists Answered
- Class 08: Arguements of the Polytheists Answered
- Class 09: Arguements of the Polytheists Answered
- Class 10: Arguements of the Polytheists Answered