So-called al-Ikhwan al-Muslimeen is an organization that was set up in Egypt in 1928 and modeled upon a prior organization set up by the suspect figure Jamal ul-Din al-Afghani.
Its founder, Hasan al-Banna was an Ash’ari and Hasawi Sufi. Its two most influential figureheads are Hasan al-Banna and Sayyid Qutb and they each laid down the foundations for the two major strains of Ikhwani thought and methodology. Hasan al-Banna brought the alleged “golden principle” of accomodating all of the deviant sects in order to amass as large a number as possible (to be used to help achieve the political goals and aspirations of the leaders of this group).
This included making inroads, allegiances and friendships with the Iranian Rafidah. Sayyid Qutb brought the elements of takfir (of all contemporary Muslim societies) and the necessity of revolution (against them) through which rulers are targeted and replaced. Both these methodologies work hand in hand and are two sides of the same coin. As a result, the Muslim Brotherhood has been a useful tool for creating chaos and corruption both in religious and worldly affairs and served as a useful proxy to help achieve geo-political agendas…
Shaikh Ahmad An-Najmee (rahimahullaah) made the following observations about Hassan al-Bannah, founder of Ikhwanul Muslimeen:
1- al-Bannah diluted these people (by going to these shrines) into believing that du’aa to the grave, or tawaaf around the grave, or sacrifice, or vowing to other than Allaah is from Islam.
2- al-Bannah gave power to the grave-worshippers.
3- al-Bannah accepted the mushrikun, even though their ‘aqidah may have been that of the Rafidah, who believe their imams are mistake-free. [Only Allaah is Perfect!] Never did al-Bannah tell the Shi’a, or Qadariah, or Mu’tazila to leave their ‘aqidah. [Note: Prophets are mistake-free regarding sins and in (conveying) the religion]
4- al-Bannah called the Shi’a his “brothers”, even though they call their imam “perfect”, even though they say that Angel Jibril (‘alaihi salaam) erred in sending the Qur’an to the Prophet, even though they curse Abu Bakr and ‘Umar and ‘Uthman, also calling them “kufar”, even though they call ‘Aisha an adultress (despite Allaah exonerating her in the Qur
an], even though they say the Quran is incomplete…
5 – al-Bannah tried to bring the Muslims together regardless of ‘aqidah, instead of trying to bring them together upon correctness, upon the correct ‘aqidah, upon the truth. [al-Bannah] said: “The Shi’a and Sunni are Muslimun. They are united upon the banner of la illaha il Allaah.” [The deviant al-Bannah of Ikhwan al-Muslimeen] also said: “Our problems with the Jews is not religious, because the Qur
an encourages us to be with them, and Allaah has praised the Jews. And every time, the Quran deals with them, it deals with them on an economical level.”
6- al-Banna’s erroneous beliefs that tawassul is not from ‘aqidah. His 15th Principal from his book of 20 principals is: if du’aa is attached to tawassul, then this is from the brances of the deen and not from ‘aqidah.” [Nadharat fi Risalit Ta’lim]
[Note: Legislated Tawassul are three: a- asking righteous people to make du’aa to Allaah for you; b- asking by Allaah’s Names and Attributes; and c- to ask by virtue of one’s good deeds. If it was legislated to make tawassul through the Prophet (salallaahu ‘alaihi wasallam) after his death, ‘Umar would not have asked ‘Abbaas to make du’aa to Allaah for rain. Ibn Taymiyyaah said: The sahaba used to make tawassul through the du’aa of the Prophet when he was ALIVE, but when he died, they sought tawassul with the du’aa of ‘Abbas…Du’aa is an act of ‘ibaada, and has to be done according to the Sunnah (and du’aa to other than Allaah is Major Shirk).]
7- al-Bannah attached himself to a Sufi ‘Aqidah, in the Hisafia tariqa. He admitted this and admitted (pg. 28 and pg. 29) to sitting with them [Jamiati Al Hisafia]. He actually started a Sufi order. And he was chosen as their secretary. The leaders of the Ikhwanees had an Ash’aree ‘aqidah, distorting Allaah’s attributes. They make the Attributes like a puzzle and a riddle, but Allaah’s religion is clear (bayinah)…
Ten Points Regarding the Manhaj of Ikhwaanul-Muslimeen, by the Muftee of Jeezaan, Shaykh Ahmad ibn Yahyaa an-Najmee (rahimahullaah)
From his book: Al-Fataawa al-Jaliyyah ‘anil-manaahij ad-Da’wiyyah (pgs 102-104)
The noble Shaykh (rahimahullaah) said:
The definition of Ikhwaanul-Muslimeen is: they are those who follow and attach (themselves) to Hasan al-Banaa, and there are some observations upon their manhaj, the most important of which follow:
1) Carelessness and neglect in regards to Tawheed al-‘Ibaadah, which is the most important thing in Islaam, and the servant’s Islaam is not correct except by it.
2) Their silence and approval of the people being upon Shirk al-Akbar (major Shirk), from du’aa to other than Allaah, and circumambulation (tawaaf) of the graves, and swearing oaths to their inhabitants, and sacrificing by their names, and what is similar to that.
3) That verily the founder of this manhaj is soofee; he has a connection to the Soofiyyah, taking the bay’ah from ‘Abdul-Wahhaab al-Hasaafee upon his Hasaafiyyah ash-Shaadhiliyyah Tareeqah (soofee order).
4) The presence of innovation amongst them, and their establishing worship by it; rather it is the basis of their manhaj. They attest that the Prophet (sallallahu ‘alayhee wa salaam) attends their sittings of dhikr and forgives them for what has proceeded from their sins, in their saying:
“The Ilaah sent prayers upon the noor [i.e. the Prophet] which appeared for the ‘aalameen (all that which exists), and outshined the sun and the moon, this is the beloved [i.e. the Prophet] attending with the beloved and has forgiven for all that which has passed and taken place.”
5) Their call to (establishing) the khilaafah, and this is a bid’ah, for verily the Messengers and those who followed them were not commanded except with the call to at-Tawheed. The Most High said:
And verily, We have sent among every Ummah a Messenger (proclaiming): “Worship Allaah (Alone), and avoid at-Taaghoot (all false deities and objects of worship).” An-Nahl (16):36
6) The non-existence of al-walaa` wal-baraa` amongst them or its weakness. And they make that clear through their da’wah to closeness between [those upon] the Sunnah and the Shee’ah, and the saying of their founder: “We cooperate [with each other] in that which we agree upon, and we excuse each other in that which we disagree in.”
7) Their hatred for Ahlut-Tawheed, and the people [who traverse] the path of Salafiyyah, and their loathing of them and they make that plain in their statements regarding the country of Saudi Arabia, which was established upon at-Tawheed, and teaches at-Tawheed in its schools and in its institutions and universities; and from the murder of Jameel ar-Rahmaan al-Afghaanee because he was calling to at-Tawheed, and he was one who had schools in which he taught at-Tawheed.
8) Their scrutiny and pursuit of the mistakes of the rulers, and searching for their shortcomings, whether it is true or a lie, and spreading them amongst the inexperienced youth so as to cause them to hate and loathe them [the rulers] and to fill their hearts with hostility towards them.
9) The foul disgusting hizbiyyah (blind partisanship and bigotry) which they ascribe to. So they support and have closeness on account of this hizb (party), and show enmity and oppose on account of it.
10) Taking the bay’ah (oath of allegiance) to work for the Ikhwaanee manhaj with the ten conditions which its founder mentioned, and there are other observations to be made which it is possible that we take them later.
TN: These ten conditions or pillars of the bay’ah of Ikhwaanul-Muslimeen are mentioned in al-Banaa’s Majmoo’atur-Risaa’il (p.268), where he said: “O you brothers who are truthful! The pillars of our bay’ah are ten, so memorize and hold on to them: (1) Understanding (2) Sincerity (3) Action (4) al-Jihaad (5) self-sacrifice (6) Obedience (7) firmness and strength (8) Impartiality (9) Brotherhood (10) Trust.”
Shaikh Ibn Baaz (rahimahullaah) described the Khawarij in his explanation of “The Explanation of the Superiority of Islam” and explained which group today is upon their ideology:
Khawaarij (Kharijites): The first sect that broke away from mainstream Islaam by choosing their own interpretation of religious text over that of the Companions of the Prophet (salallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam).
[The Khawaarij] called everyone who committed a major sin (kabeerah) a disbeliever (kaafir) and held it to be incumbent (wajib) upon every Muslim to fight against him. They waged war against the Prophet’s companions after the death of the Prophet (salallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam), and were eventually defeated by an army led by ‘Alee ibn Abi Talib (radiallaahu ‘anhu) at the Battle of An-Nahrawaan.
However, their ideas still remained with some people and they developed other deviant theological and political views that always set them at war with the rest of the Muslim Ummah. Most of their sub-sects have now vanished; however some remnants of them are still found in South-Eastern parts of the Arabian Peninsula.
Their ideas also have been revived in teachings of Hasan al-Banna [the deviant founder of this group; not be confused with the righteous scholar by the same name who is still alive, hafidhahullaah], Sayyid Qutb, and those groups that embrace their teachings such as Al-Ikhwaan ul-Muslimeen (“the Muslim Brotherhood”).
Source: The Explanation of the Superiority of Islam, pg. 38, (English translation, first edition). ————————————
2. Shaikh Hassan ibn ‘Abdul-Wahhab al-Banna (hafidhahullaah) said:
One of the different misguided groups still working to hide the truth from the people is the Khawaarij… From those who carry the ideology of the Khawaarij is “Ikhwanul Muslimeen,” founded by Hassan al-Banna
For detail check Here : http://www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=31&Topic=10964
Here The List of the Salafi scholers On Ikhwanul- Muslimeen
1. Shek-ul Albany Said : It IS Not correct to say that ” Ikwanul-Muslimeen are from Ahle sunnah .. becaze they wage a war aginst the sunnah
2. Sheikh Bin Baaz Included Ikhwanul Muslimeen in 72 sects
3. Sheikh. Utymeen said no proof in book and sunnah for ikhwanul Muslimeen
4. Sheik. Al Luhydan said : Ikwanul Muslimeen no basis Amongst the salaf of this ummah
5. Sheikh. As Suhymee : Said Ikhwanul Muslimeen is sufi political group
6. Sheikh. Muhsin Al Abbad : Said Ikhwanul Muslimeen Allying themslefs with Rafidah
7. Another View of Sheikh. Bin baaz
7. Shaykh Rabee: The Destructive Freemasonic Principles and Protocols of Al-Ikhwan Al-Muslimeen
8. Al-Fawzan, Al-Luhaydan, Aal Al-Shaykh: The Ikhwan (Muslim Brotherhood) Are From the 72 Sects, Use Secrecy and Aim Only to Seek Power
9. Shaykh Salih Al-Fawzaan Clarifies His Position Towards the Muslim Brotherhood
10 : The Fitnah of The Times
The Ikhwaan Al Muslimeen and The Resoluteness || By ShaykhMuhammad Amaan Al Jaami and Shaykh Rabee Al Madkhali InOpposing This Fitnah
11. Refutation of Muhammad Mursi and the Ikhwan ul Muslimin – Shaykh Salih bin Fawzan Al-Fawzan
12. Shaykh Muqbil: Regarding al-Khumaynî, he is the leader of deviance and a Kâfir (disbeliever). al-Ikhwân al-Muslimûn shake their pulpits when they praise him saying:
–>> Sheikh. Rabi Al Haadi Al Madkhali Said : The war against Ahlus-Sunnah’s refutations in contemporary times began with the Ikhwaan al-Muslimoon. They were spreading false statements, corrupt beliefs, books that misguide [people], and oppressive defamation of Ahlus-Sunnah.
Therefore, when some of Ahlus-Sunnah stood up to refute their falsehood, tribulations and deceitful plots, they implanted into the minds of the people that they should speak ill of those who [take on the task] of refuting [falsehood] and that they should speak ill of books written on the topic of refutation.
And we are extremely sorry to say that we see some of Ahlus-Sunnah repeating the negative sayings of the Ikhwaan al-Muslimoon concerning books written on the topic of refutation, and they also repeat the statements of the Ikhwaan al-Muslimoon regarding refuting of the people of innovation, tribulation, and misguidance.
Source : Rabee’ al-Madkhalee, “A Clarification Concerning the Deficiencies and Violations in Ibraheem ar-Ruhaylee’s Advice [to Ahlus-Sunnah],” 58 – (Daar al-Miraath an-Nabawee)
Finally Here The List of the vedios of Salafi Scholers Fatwas on the ( Muslim Brotherhood / Ikhwanul Muslimoon)
You Tube LInk : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEE6BDE1FDE3DC8B6–